Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Son At 3 Months Why Do People Keep Telling Me Itsbad For My Son To Try To Walk At 3 Months??

Why do people keep telling me itsbad for my son to try to walk at 3 months?? - my son at 3 months

Ok My child is 3 months and not to monitor the traceability circle. But in the sense that it is tracing. But if you hold it high in the belly and loves you and will try to leave. I wanted to buy a walker in order to collect on because he can sit without help. I think it would be love. But many say it's still bad for him, trying to now begin the hike. Is it true or is it just the age and history of love? Can I try to start the hike now?

3 comments:

.vato. said...

Personally, I think it's best for the children begin to walk when they are ready. This means that lead to exploration to, after leaving his trip after the cruise are upright in the aisle. There are studies that children who use walkers eventually walk later in life only for the convenience of the hikers were shown. There are also studies that show that too much to expect from the legs of a child before they are willing to bend the bone structure. I'm not too in these studies, but it seems legitimate. It depends on you, but soon your child will crawl, then pull up, then walk - I would not try to hurry. Try a stationary ensti exersauser like a toy or baby toy. It will be a lot of time for him later. My son, carry weight on the legs in two months. She was cute, but I would not be to the question by sending him there by foot.

Ultimately it is up to you. You are the mother. You call the shots. Make sure as much information as possible to get positive about thee and negative walkers - there's as much. As parents, we feel that we owe our children make decisions.

Good luck to you!

shante g said...

It's good for him to launch went very quickly, because it is extra weight that is to reach and good me.PS: Tell us who say it is wrong to take what I DAM if need their order.

~~NaYnAy... said...

RNT and bones strong enough and could probs cuz in the future if they work now. Do

Post a Comment