Saturday, February 13, 2010

Acyclovir And Lactose Intolerance Will Taking Acyclovir Affect The Outcome Of The Blood Test?

Will taking acyclovir affect the outcome of the blood test? - acyclovir and lactose intolerance

1 year ago I went to the emergency room for a very bad friction burns me after sex. the emergency room found that herpes by. I was shot in the ass and gave me a prescription for acyclovir. I have met 5 times daily for 10 days. I took a blood test for herpes 3 days after acyclovir therapy. Who developed antibodies against herpes? I had no friction or burn a house, "since then.

2 comments:

Gumdrop Girl said...

Well, let me get this right twice. They were burning after intercourse. She went to see a doctor. She took acyclovir. Then you take the test for HSV. Your tests were positive. Do you think that acyclovir may have caused a false positive?

Assuming I read your good news, then ...
1. Acyclovir cause artificially is that your body will produce antibodies against HSV to.
2. Acyclovir does not have to be false-positive results.
3. Burning rash positive test indicates infection with HSV. So yes, I would say you have VHS.

The goal is always the worst, unless your immune system (later reduced immunity caused) more severe symptoms to another illness. Many people have a home and never again. And many had no outbreaks, contagious without symptoms.

I think it's time to talk to your doctor and your partner. Herpes is not horrible people pox. It's not funny, but it is manageable. The worst thing is, psychologically - people freak out on the diagnosis, Freak Out Partners, there is an intense fear of rejection and so on. However, HSV is doing very often (1 in 5 adults), and meet most of them in fact, sex life and many of them are big and healthy relationships.

Fred Said...クリスティー said...

Yes, she said ...

Post a Comment