Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tower Deer Stands Guess The Movie Name Please Help?

Guess the movie name please help? - tower deer stands

This has been bothering me all morning, so I would be grateful to anyone can help. I remember a movie a while ago that I had thought of a problem similar to A Walk to Remember (love her too!)

In this film, all I can remember things from the beginning were at.

A group of high school students go along to take a deer, going everywhere and drives a Blook cadellac without cover.

The next bit I remember is where they are set around a lake, a water tower that is near another child, obviously, look out. Theres a sort of rivalry between him and a group head and the two of them go into the lake to show their courage. Everything that goes wrong and the man only dies when his head in water.

That is all I want to remember them, but I'm sure it was a great movie and see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Walk to Remember

Anonymous said...

I think you can two mixed films like "A to Remember" begins with a group of children in a water tower or something, and one child (a boy), on foot and met bold leap from the tower into the water to show how cool he is, more or less, but has his head and finds himself in the hospital for a while ... the part with the deer I'm not so sure

Anonymous said...

I think ur kicked films are sure A Walk to Remember

Post a Comment